March 17, 2014

Huntington Beach Part 2!

Here are the last remaining photos of Huntington beach! Here is part 1 if you missed it! I absolutely loved that place! I wish the ocean was my back yard I honestly think that I would never ever get sick of it. I'm missing that feeling of standing on the sand and having the ocean up to your knees. Don't worry ocean I will be back as soon as I can until then these photos will just have to do. :)
^^i must warn you that most of these photos are of husband and me!^^
^^some nasty huge fin thing washed up on the shore and I tried to pick it up. It was soooo heavy I barely could lift it. I was so surprised!^^
^^this is us being cute and romantic and in love!^^
^^this is my father, he's such a good man!^^
^^my boyfriend^^
^^nothing better than walking the beach with your lover^^
^^take a look at those clouds!^^
^^it started to get a little chilly towards the end of the day hint my grandma with a blanket and my brothers arms in his shirt and me drinking hot chocolate!^^

Huntington Beach I miss you badly! Thank you for the wonderful time! 
Muah! xoxo
Part 1 found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...