August 12, 2013

Carlee's Big Day!

^^bad quality photo... I guess that's what you get for taking it off your car^^
We had a little girls night for the bride, which included yummy dinner at Olive Garden, sexy gifts for the bride, and many laughs. Sometimes being a girl is really fun.
        ^^ The beautiful bride, and I really like this photo of husband and I^^ 
Carlee had a open house the night before her wedding, and it was at my parents house.
 (same like mine). It was so lovely. 
The next day was her wedding and I was lucky to be invited. It was at the Salt Lake Temple. I just LOVE that temple, probably because I got married there also! 
^^picture of the Salt Lake Temple the day I was married^^
^^waiting for the bride and groom^^
^^my cute little name that i'm not use to yet, and these adorable sugar cookies they gave to everyone^^
Carlee was such a pretty bride. I'm so thankful I got to go to her ceremony and be able to have my own memories come back from my wedding day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...