September 19, 2016

my 24th birthday!


my birthday was this last past week and it was great! 
i seriously LOVE birthdays but i really love mine. ha! 
husband took the day off this year so that was extra nice but what was one of the best part 
was that andrew slept like a champ that night and so did i! 
if andrew sleeps through the night i still wake up because brandon's alarm for work wakes me up 
or i have to pee! ha but on my birthday morning i heard andrew and i looked at the time and it said 6:30! it took me a minute to realized i slept solid through the night! ha ha i have not slept that great since before andrew was born. it was glorious! ha 
we woke up and open some presents and then went to wheeler historic farm. 
dang zoo for being closed! 
later we came home and andrew napped and we watched a movie and then went to dinner!
it was a great birthday!!
some photos of the day below! 
^^andrew's birthday card to me.... goodness i'm keeping this forever!^^
^^helping mama open some presents!^^
^^brandon got me this birthday girl ribbon to wear. 
he's so darn cute when it comes to my birthday!^^
^^running away from all the ducks!^^
^^feeding a cow is pure delight to andrew!^^

^^he was seriously LOVING it. it was the cutest!^^
^^we went to dinner at the oaks and it was a little chilly but it was beautiful there!^^
^^my pesto pasta which was so good!^^
^^brandon's steak sandwich!^^
^^thanks mama for coming to dinner and for everything else you do for me. 
i sure did luck out in the mom department!^^
^^free chocolate sundae for my birthday!^^
it was a great birthday! 
hubby sure did spoil me and i love him lots and lots! 
ALSO 
thank you to everyone. 
i got lots of people who wished me a happy birthday. 
you all made me feel special! 
last birthday here
2014 birthday here 
2013 birthday here 






No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...