June 30, 2015

oneida narrows: part 2!

hello! 
here are the last photos from our camping trip two weekends ago. 
here is part one if you missed it. 
camping is so fun and i'm glad that my whole family does it together. 
a family that camps together stays together. ha! 
^^baby karter went to the river and let me just say he was so cute!^^
^^my cousin jordan has a go pro and he brought it onto the river. i'm so happy he did!^^
^^the peeps make my heart happy!^^
^^getting out back at camp!^^
^^we decided to put andrew in the water and my goodness he was not a fan! we barely dipped his toes in. ha ha but on that note he was super tired and super hungry.^^
^^men and their boys!^^
^^karter trying to attack andrew. hahaha they're going to be the best of bud cousins.^^
^^grandpa's boy!^^
^^guys, being a mom is the best thing in this entire world. nothing makes me happier. 
i thank my lucky stars everyday that i get to be a mama to andrew. 
ps. i think we look alike in this photo.^^
^^oh my heart.^^
^^our lovely home while we camp. it was SO MUCH FUN!^^
^^later that evening brandon and the guys went fishing and came back at dark!^^
^^before we packed up to come home we went on a four wheeler ride. it was very enjoyable!^^
^^please note my two older brothers in these photos. little terds!^^
^^cute baby bump lacey!^^
annnnnd thats a wrap. 
i love camping. can't wait till the other ones. 
part one of oneida narrows found HERE 

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures... even my non pregnant looking- chubby looking baby bump! haha

    ReplyDelete

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...