December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013!

Oh boy this thanksgiving was a very good one. Lots of laughs, family, kisses oh and food. This was our first thanksgiving married and i'll just say I loved it. Holidays with a husband wins by far. One thing I really love about my husband is that he really loves the holidays. He's so into the music, activities and pretty much everything else that each holiday has to offer. If you follow me here you would have already seen this picture. Its probably on my new favorite photo list. Boy I sure am thankful for this hunk. This thanksgiving we were with my family and all my cousins came down. That morning before we started cooking the boys (of course) went and played turkey bowl and us ladies went and watched and took pictures oh and played at the park. 
^^grandpas and their cokes!^^
^^having a niece is so fun^^
^^it just had to be done! :)^^
^^my everything^^
^^sister cooking the turkey and myself cooking the sweet potatoes!^^
These people are my greatest blessings in life. I sure do love every single one of them very much. I wouldn't be here where I am in life if it wasn't for all of them. This was the whole clan that was at my mothers for thanksgiving this year. It was a very good time and lots of memories made. hope all your thanksgiving was the best and now its officially Christmas time! 
ps. you can see my new haircut very well in this photo! 

13 comments:

  1. Thank for sharing your family pictures and the food looks delicious doll. You have a beautiful family.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i had more of that food right now! thanks jackie! you're always so kind!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had such a wonderful holiday! I LOVE all the photos of you and your husband, they're so sweet! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. their was probably 25+ more but i didn't want to bore everyone. hahaha xo

      Delete
  3. looks like you had a lovely Holiday!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first picture of the two of you! Your hair looks so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first picture of you two - too sweet! Such fun pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of grandpas wins;-) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first photo is just TOO cute!! And this all sounds and looks like the best Thanksgiving! Happy holidays! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two are ADORABLE! I remember our first set of holidays after we got married, they are just so much better that way :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day!! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous photos, so full of joy and a lot of fun! I am looking forward to experiencing my first thanksgiving as a wifey next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...