December 13, 2013

photos that make my heart happy

Happy weekend! 
I was going through my photos on my computer today and I came across these photos from last Christmas. They made my heart happy. Memories started coming back and I remember things that happen that day and funny things that happened in that moment. I'm beyond thankful for cameras and photos that way I can document my life and remember things that have passed. So incredibly thankful for cameras. 
All these photos are before I was a married women. Its almost scary to see how i'v changed and my goodness don't get me started on how little my little brothers looks. Some of these memories are being replayed this year and some others aren't. It will be fun to compare photos and see how much has changed. Remember how I stated husband and I are watching a movie by the tree? Well that's happening this weekend. Pretty pumped.
Love this time of year. 
ps. how sad is that snowman in this last photo? haha we were pretty determined to build one. 

9 comments:

  1. These make me happy just seeing. Just so you know. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MISS YOU!
      are you going to come down at all over christmas break??!!

      Delete
    2. the day after Christmas and then tomorrow but we're having a girls day tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Such fun pictures! I love looking back through pictures to see what we were up to last year and remember the fun we had :) That snowman is cute, sad, but cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. old pictures=my favorite thing ever.
      thanks for the nice compliment on the snowman. hahhaha

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to make a gingerbread house! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL love the snow... cone!
    It's so good to go back! Love good memories!
    Found you via Brown Eyed Girl!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to go through all my christmas photos, I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...