December 16, 2013

favorite christmas books

One of my favorite things to do during this time of year is read christmas books. I love reading in general but I sure do love christmas books. It really puts me in the mood for this holiday when I read them. This might totally be a nerdy confession but I read these 3 books every year. I love them that much. Seriously, I would definitely recommend them. Do any of you have a favorite christmas book that you'd recommend or even just a good book in general? Pretty please share! 

10 comments:

  1. Love your train! I've never heard of those books, but I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love the train. he makes it so i can't get to the presents ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooo I will have to look into these books!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Anita Stansfield! Have you read her Jason Wolfe series? I've read those books a good ten times each. It's my favorite series! I'll have to check these Christmas ones! Love the lights on your tree by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO i haven't. I have read almost every other book of hers though!
      goodie i'm pumped! What are they about??
      thanks for telling me!

      Delete
  4. I've been thinking that I need to get a Christmas book or two to read with Russ this Christmas, so I'll have to check these out :) As for recommendations, I wrote about my favorite book (not Christmas-y) a few weeks ago...You can check it out if you want :)

    http://ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-one-with-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are totally christmas romance ones. but personally thats my favorite. thanks for sharing yours! xoxo

      Delete
  5. wait i've never heard of these before - but now i want a collection of christmas books too!

    ReplyDelete

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...