September 29, 2017

35 Weeks with baby number 2!

How far along are you? 35 Weeks! 
Gender? BOY! 
How big is baby? 19-22in, 5.5lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes oh yes. I have like 2 pants and 4 shirts I live in.
 ha ha everything else doesn't fit!
Movement? Yes!! I keep thinking he's going to kick himself out of there. 
His little kicks are so so strong! 
Weight Gain? For sure. I don't know the exact amount but i'm right on track! I weigh 139!
Food Cravings? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. ha ha 
Food aversions? nope and thank heavens! I love my food! 
Sleep? Sadly no. Between being uncomfortable, having so many thoughts about the baby, having to use the bathroom and super thirsty in the night, I get like no sleep. 
But i'm looking at the positve that its preparing me for the newborn nighttime feedings. 
Labor Signs? No! I don't want any yet but come middle of october bring them on! ha
Belly button in or out? totally out. 
Some happy moments? Talking to my belly and feeling his strong kicks. 
and andrew saying hi baby brother, or i feel the baby or him saying, its my baby! ha ha
He's so excited, even though i don't really think he knows whats going on. ha!! 
Things to remember? The line on my belly finally appeared, the back pain is real right now and that he loves to push right side of my ribs and dilated to a two.
What am i looking forward to? Honestly not being fat and tired. 
but mostly holding a new baby again and seeing andrew as a big brother. 
goodness so many emotions.
almost to the finish line!!!!!!! cheers to a couple more weeks!
35 weeks with andrew can be found HERE
can't wait to hold you little one!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...