September 9, 2013

Labor Day Part 2

Isn't the lake beautiful??!! That's where my sister goes to practice her water-skiing. I really like this lake for many reasons. First is that its small and private so there isn't 257 people there, and its super close to home. (bonus!) We spent our morning of Labor Day here at this lake, we all took turns water skiing, paddling on those paddle boards, making a yummy BBQ and spending time together. I might have to say that every year Labor Day just keeps getting better and better. 
^^my two favorite people^^
^^isn't my form so great??!!^^
^^that would be my niece water skiing, she isn't even 2 yet!^^

After water skiing we went to Hooper Tomato Days and bought us some yummy peaches. 
^^ and of course I had to buy cotton candy, its a must!^^
^^alright, cutest thing ever. Heidi goes around in this adorable pink van and sells her homemade cupcakes. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. I totally want to do this when I grow up. Labor Day you were suuuuuper fun this year, and I can't wait to see what next year is like. 
Yours Truly, 
Jennie Ann. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...