September 4, 2013

3 months!!

Last Saturday was our three month mark, so we decided to do a little date the day before. 
We went to the new In n Out Burger in Riverdale, and oh my goodness it was good. It recently just opened and every time we have drove past it their is about 10 or so cars in the drive through, it 
has been suuuper packed, so we decided to go a little earlier then the dinner rush, and as you can tell through the pictures it still was nuts. Those hamburgers there I tell ya, they're something else. 
After this we went to a football game and it was fun, but my goodness my attention span there was not the best. My favorite part is after the game we went to Zeppes, that place is heaven I'm sure of it. Husband doesn't really like Italian Ice so he got ice cream, and I got the custard. If you have never been there, put it on your bucket list to go. I'm telling you, sooooo good. 
I'm so happy we do a little celebration each month for our marriage. I can't believe it's only been three months. Thanks for all you do hubby, I can't wait for more months to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...