March 17, 2019

happy birthday to andrew!!

happy 4th birthday andrew!!!
I must have blinked and my baby is 4.
He brings so much joy and life to my life!
His smile and giggle lights up the room and my world.
I thank heavenly father that he gave me you.
Thank you for being my twin and for making me a mama 4 years ago.

Some things about andrew at 4 years old!
He LOVES: 
Trains 
PJ Masks 
Legos 
Transformers
Puzzles and Play Dough 
Books
Being outside and riding his bike

He loves to play with cousins, his little brother emmett and loves to be at grandmas house.
He loves his chocolate milk and loves to help us cook.
He is super fast when he uses his super cat speed 
and super strong when he uses his super gekko muscles.
Your favorite books are going on a bear hunt and no david.
I love that you stick your tongue is out when you think
and you love to do things that require so much thinking.
He has the best imagination and we just adore him.

Happy 4th birthday Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...