October 11, 2017

my 25th birthday!

i'm blogging my birthday a month late this year. oops! ha! 
but i just wanted to do a quick post about it. 
I'll be honest i had no idea how old i was turning for awhile and two minutes before i started
this post i texted my husband and said did i turn 24 or 25 this year? 
ha ha guys mom brain is real. 
anyways it was a lovely day! 
we kept it on the chill side and thats because that night of my birthday i had to go shoot a wedding. 
We started the day off with my favorite breakfast scones and opened presents. 
andrew was so fun this year! 
he helped opened every present, sang happy birthday mom so cute and proud 
and just really loved the day. he gets his birthday loving from me! ha ha 
we then went to smith and edwards and andrew LOVED that store. 
wanted every tractor in sight. and then we went to lunch! 
it was a good day spent with my loves and my parents. 
cheers to another year!!!
thank you little andrew for blowing out my candles. 
i love you!! 
and thank you hubby for everything you did to make my day special! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...