August 31, 2017

30 weeks with baby number 2!

How far along are you? 30 weeks and 6 days! 
Pretty much 31 weeks but hey i had to blog my 30 week milestone! 
Gender? sweet baby boy!!! 
How big is baby? 17 inches and 3.1lbs
Maternity clothes? oh yes. Couple of shirts and some of my brothers and husbands big tee shirts and everything else i'm just squeezing myself into! ha!
Movement? yes yes and yes. little guy just loves to move and kick all day. 
Weight gain? Last week when I went to the doctors I had gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks so yes! 
Food cravings? nothing specific again. just like my food even though it takes me awhile to eat. 
Sleep? nooooooo. sleep has been a joke really. ha ha
 I guess its a good thing cause its preparing me for no sleep when the baby comes. 
Food aversions? nope! 
Labor signs? no and good thing! still to early for them! i''m not ready! 
Belly button in or out? oh its out. and everyone knows it! ha 
Some happy moments? really just feeling the kicks all day, even the painful ones 
and we got out andrew's baby clothes and thinking that i'll have another sweet boy to put them in. 
and finally getting things ready. still have lots to do but we're getting somewhere! 
What am i looking forward to? Getting the nursery all ready for a little baby again! 
I forget how little babies are! 
can't wait to snuggle this little one soon. 
30 weeks with andrew can be found HERE 

1 comment:

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...