May 18, 2017

mothers day

happy late mothers day to all you amazing woman out there!
mothers day was a lovely day! 
brandon let me sleep in... and lets be honest thats all us mom's really want! ;)
I woke up to a clean house and breakfast cooking, 
the prettiest flowers and the best caramel apple i've ever had! 
i feel so lucky to have the calling in life as a mom. 
it has made me a better person and i truly love it. 
it makes me the happiest to be with him all day! 
thank you hubby for a great day and also making every day great!! 
i love you!
^^i love these flowers!! so bright and so many different flowers!^^
^^i really love taking pictures of flowers!^^
^^this caramel apple flavored was strawberry shortcake! it was seriously sooooo good!^^
and to the little boy who has made me a mother, 
i love you with my whole heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...